Thursday 8 January 2009

website link

I am delighted that finally I have got the Loveday blog linked to my website. I would love this to be fully interactive with lots of questions and comments from readers. You do not have to have a blog account to make a comment. Click on the comments and you can type in your name as some readers have done already. Tell us about your favourite characters and scenes.

At the moment I am writing the final scenes for the LOVEDAY CONSPIRACY and the next book will jump a few years and start the adventures and romances of the next generation. Any of your thoughts on this will be interesting.

I would like to thank all of you who emailled me having read Secrets and many said it was your favourite so far. Keep the emails coming. They inspire and uplift me often when I need it most.

Kate

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have to say how much I enjoyed The Loveday Secrets. I love all the books and each one gets better. You never diappoint. Keep writing them.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kate for another great book in Secrets. The series is terrific and has pride of place in my bookcase. I am counting the days before The Loveday Conspiracy is published. May there be many more.

kate tremayne said...

Hi Lynne & Sally
Thanks for the lovely comments. It is always uplifting to hear from a reader who has enjoyed the books. I am just finishing the final chapter for The Loveday Conspiracy which has been a thrilling adventure to write with lots of suspense and surprises. Hope you will like it as much as the others. I really wanted this to have the readers on the edge of their seats.
Warmest wishes
Kate

Anonymous said...

I agree with Lynne and Sally. Secrets was just awesome. So many twists and surprises I could not put it down. Keep them coming. Do we have long to wait for the next one? Thank you so much for these marvellous books.

kate tremayne said...

Thanks for your lovely comments Brenda. The Loveday Conspiracy will be published in hardback in June and paperback in October. This one was my greatest challenge as I wanted to keep everyone guessing until the end and introduced an unexpected twist. I am thrilled with it and it definitely takes the family drama to another level. I am eagerly looking forward to my reader's comments.